This web page is about Chart Installer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Chart Installer from your PCNavionics
. Go over here
where you can read more on Navionics. Chart Installer is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Installer folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Chart Installer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Installer\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. NavService.exe is the Chart Installer's main executable file and it takes circa 60.06 KB (61504 bytes) on disk.
Chart Installer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.24 MB (6545300
bytes) on disk.
- NavService.exe (60.06 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (6.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0.057
of Chart Installer. You can find here a few links to other Chart Installer releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Chart Installer when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Installer
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Chart Installer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Installer\Amdc.nsd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Installer\ChartInstaller.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Installer\cpl_rem.reg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Installer\install.log
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Chart Installer 1.0.0.057
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Navionics\Chart Installer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Chart Installer 1.0.0.057\DisplayIcon
Chart Installer is a program offered by Navionics. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase Chart Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Chart Installer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chart Installer or simply click the Search field and type in "Chart Installer". If it exists on your system the Chart Installer application will be found automatically. When you click Chart Installer in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chart Installer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chart Installer.
8. After uninstalling Chart Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chart Installer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chart Installer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Chart Installer by Navionics from your PC, nor are we saying that Chart Installer by Navionics is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chart Installer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:19:35.283