You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Chart Installer for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Chart Installer from your PCNavionics
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Navionics. Usually the Chart Installer program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Installer directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Chart Installer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Installer\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. 7z.exe is the Chart Installer's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 160.00 KB (163840 bytes) on disk.
Chart Installer contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.51 MB (6827969
bytes) on disk.
- 7z.exe (160.00 KB)
- NavService.exe (53.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (6.30 MB)
The current web page applies to Chart Installer version 1.0.0.069
only. For other Chart Installer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Chart Installer:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Chart Installer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Installer
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Chart Installer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Installer\7z.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Installer\7-zip.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Installer\Amdc.nsd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Installer\ChartInstaller.ico
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Chart Installer 1.0.0.069
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Navionics\Chart Installer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Chart Installer 1.0.0.069\DisplayIcon
Chart Installer is a program released by Navionics. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove Chart Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Chart Installer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chart Installer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chart Installer". If it is installed on your PC the Chart Installer application will be found very quickly. After you click Chart Installer in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chart Installer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chart Installer.
8. After removing Chart Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chart Installer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chart Installer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chart Installer by Navionics from your PC, nor are we saying that Chart Installer by Navionics is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chart Installer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 08:39:46.103