Chart Installer is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Chart Installer from your computerNavionics
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Navionics. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Installer folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Installer\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chart Installer. 7z.exe is the Chart Installer's main executable file and it takes around 160.00 KB (163840 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Chart Installer. They occupy about 6.52 MB (6834432
bytes) on disk.
- 7z.exe (160.00 KB)
- NavService.exe (60.06 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (6.30 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0.064
of Chart Installer. You can find below info on other versions of Chart Installer:
...click to view all...
Chart Installer is an application offered by Navionics. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Chart Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Chart Installer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chart Installer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chart Installer". The Chart Installer program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Chart Installer in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chart Installer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chart Installer.
8. After uninstalling Chart Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chart Installer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chart Installer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chart Installer by Navionics from your computer, we are not saying that Chart Installer by Navionics is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Chart Installer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-01 19:56:49.127