How to uninstall Chart Installer from your system
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Chart Installer for Windows. It was developed for Windows by Navionics
. You can read more on Navionics or check for application updates here
. Chart Installer is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)/Chart Installer directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove Chart Installer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Installer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. NavService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 63.50 KB (65024 bytes) on disk.
Chart Installer is comprised of the following executables which occupy 28.64 MB (30032361
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- addscheme.exe (15.00 KB)
- chromedriver.exe (7.10 MB)
- host.exe (3.10 MB)
- NavService.exe (63.50 KB)
- nw.exe (1.08 MB)
- nwjc.exe (8.83 MB)
- nwlauncher.exe (25.00 KB)
- nwtest.exe (21.00 KB)
- payload.exe (344.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (8.07 MB)
The current web page applies to Chart Installer version 1.0.3.000
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Chart Installer:
...click to view all...
How to uninstall Chart Installer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Chart Installer is a program marketed by the software company Navionics. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Chart Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chart Installer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chart Installer". If it is installed on your PC the Chart Installer app will be found very quickly. When you select Chart Installer in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Chart Installer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chart Installer.
8. After removing Chart Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chart Installer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chart Installer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chart Installer by Navionics from your PC, we are not saying that Chart Installer by Navionics is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chart Installer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2020-09-22 14:18:25.717