A way to uninstall Chart Installer from your system
Chart Installer is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by Navionics
. Take a look here
for more details on Navionics. Usually the Chart Installer program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)/Chart Installer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Chart Installer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Installer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Chart Installer's primary file takes about 1.08 MB (1136640 bytes) and its name is nw.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Chart Installer. They take 26.53 MB (27819482
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- addscheme.exe (20.20 KB)
- chromedriver.exe (7.10 MB)
- host.exe (2.62 MB)
- NavService.exe (69.17 KB)
- nw.exe (1.08 MB)
- nwjc.exe (8.83 MB)
- nwlauncher.exe (30.70 KB)
- nwtest.exe (26.70 KB)
- payload.exe (344.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (6.42 MB)
This data is about Chart Installer version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other Chart Installer versions:
...click to view all...
How to erase Chart Installer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Chart Installer is a program offered by the software company Navionics. Some people want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Chart Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chart Installer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chart Installer". If it exists on your system the Chart Installer application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Chart Installer in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Chart Installer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chart Installer.
8. After uninstalling Chart Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chart Installer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chart Installer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chart Installer by Navionics from your PC, we are not saying that Chart Installer by Navionics is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chart Installer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-06-07 13:04:42.820