Chart Installer is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Chart Installer from your computerNavionics
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Navionics. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)/Chart Installer directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Installer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chart Installer. nw.exe is the Chart Installer's main executable file and it takes close to 1.21 MB (1266176 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Chart Installer. They take 26.56 MB (27850172
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- addscheme.exe (20.27 KB)
- chromedriver.exe (5.10 MB)
- host.exe (7.02 MB)
- NavService.exe (69.24 KB)
- nw.exe (1.21 MB)
- nwjc.exe (6.34 MB)
- nwlauncher.exe (30.77 KB)
- nwtest.exe (26.77 KB)
- payload.exe (336.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (6.42 MB)
The current web page applies to Chart Installer version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other Chart Installer releases:
...click to view all...
Chart Installer is a program released by the software company Navionics. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove Chart Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Chart Installer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chart Installer or simply click the Search field and type in "Chart Installer". The Chart Installer application will be found very quickly. When you select Chart Installer in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Chart Installer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chart Installer.
8. After removing Chart Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chart Installer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chart Installer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chart Installer by Navionics from your PC, we are not saying that Chart Installer by Navionics is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chart Installer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 05:40:13.063