You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Chart Installer for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Chart Installer from your PCNavionics
. Check out here
for more info on Navionics. Chart Installer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Installer folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Chart Installer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Installer\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 160.00 KB (163840 bytes) on disk and is called 7z.exe.
Chart Installer is composed of the following executables which take 13.65 MB (14310288
bytes) on disk:
- 7z.exe (160.00 KB)
- host.exe (7.01 MB)
- NavService.exe (67.24 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (6.42 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0.096
of Chart Installer. Click on the links below for other Chart Installer versions:
...click to view all...
Chart Installer is an application by Navionics. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Chart Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Chart Installer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chart Installer or simply click the Search field and type in "Chart Installer". The Chart Installer program will be found automatically. When you select Chart Installer in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Chart Installer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chart Installer.
8. After removing Chart Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chart Installer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chart Installer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chart Installer by Navionics from your PC, we are not saying that Chart Installer by Navionics is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chart Installer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:28:18.060