CCC Help Turkish
This web page is about CCC Help Turkish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your systemATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Turkish on ATI's page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file is called CCCDsPreview.exe and its approximative size is 72.00 KB (73728 bytes).
CCC Help Turkish installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.12 MB (3272704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0630.0509.7373
of CCC Help Turkish. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Turkish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is an application released by ATI. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Turkish from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Turkish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Turkish". The CCC Help Turkish program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Turkish in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Turkish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Turkish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Turkish that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Turkish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 13:50:14.940