CCC Help Turkish
CCC Help Turkish is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your computerATI
. Take a look here
for more information on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about CCC Help Turkish on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Turkish application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCC.exe.
CCC Help Turkish contains of the executables below. They take 3.86 MB (4051456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (96.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Turkish version 2007.0709.2352.40813
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Turkish releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Turkish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Turkish". The CCC Help Turkish program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Turkish in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Turkish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Turkish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Turkish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Turkish supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-27 16:10:28.227