CCC Help Turkish
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Turkish for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your PCATI
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ATI. More information about CCC Help Turkish can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Turkish's main file takes around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Turkish. They occupy 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Turkish version 2011.0630.0808.12749
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Turkish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is a program offered by ATI. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Turkish from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Turkish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Turkish application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Turkish in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Turkish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Turkish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Turkish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 09:50:36.613