CCC Help Thai
CCC Help Thai is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Thai on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. Usually the CCC Help Thai program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and it has a size of 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
CCC Help Thai is comprised of the following executables which take 7.84 MB (8220160
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.1231.0313.5692
of CCC Help Thai. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Thai versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Thai from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Thai program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Thai in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Thai supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 09:34:39.033