CCC Help Portuguese
This page contains complete information on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about CCC Help Portuguese can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is named CCCDsPreview.exe and occupies 58.50 KB (59904 bytes).
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Portuguese. They occupy 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0906.2329.40371
of CCC Help Portuguese. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Portuguese versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". The CCC Help Portuguese program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:39:17.393