CCC Help Italian
A guide to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your PC
This info is about CCC Help Italian for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by ATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about CCC Help Italian at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
CCC Help Italian contains of the executables below. They take 3.09 MB (3240960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Italian version 2011.0610.2245.39039
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Italian versions:
...click to view all...
How to delete CCC Help Italian from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help Italian is a program by the software company ATI. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Italian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Italian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Italian program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Italian in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Italian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Italian.
8. After removing CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Italian which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Italian by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Italian by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Italian in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 07:42:20.883