CCC Help Hungarian
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about CCC Help Hungarian on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is named CCCDsPreview.exe and it has a size of 58.50 KB (59904 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Hungarian. They occupy an average of 246.50 KB (252416
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.1123.1502.27044
of CCC Help Hungarian. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Hungarian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Hungarian from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Hungarian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Hungarian app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Hungarian in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Hungarian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Hungarian which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Hungarian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 10:21:09.043