CCC Help Hungarian
This page contains complete information on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about the app CCC Help Hungarian can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Hungarian is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. CCC Help Hungarian's primary file takes around 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) and is named CCCDsPreview.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside CCC Help Hungarian. They take about 533.00 KB (545792
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0309.0042.976
of CCC Help Hungarian. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Hungarian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Hungarian with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Hungarian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Hungarian app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Hungarian in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Hungarian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Hungarian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:24:16.727