CCC Help Hungarian
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about CCC Help Hungarian can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Hungarian is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's decision. atiapfxx.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 156.00 KB (159744 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside CCC Help Hungarian. They occupy about 2.16 MB (2260880
bytes) on disk.
- atiapfxx.exe (156.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.1004.1446.24752
of CCC Help Hungarian. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Hungarian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Hungarian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". The CCC Help Hungarian application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Hungarian in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Hungarian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Hungarian that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:21:46.807