CCC Help Hungarian
CCC Help Hungarian is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. You can get more details about CCC Help Hungarian at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Hungarian contains of the executables below. They take 3.10 MB (3247744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.1013.1701.28713
of CCC Help Hungarian. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Hungarian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people want to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Hungarian from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Hungarian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Hungarian application will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Hungarian in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Hungarian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Hungarian that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:22:13.380