CCC Help Hungarian
CCC Help Hungarian is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More data about the application CCC Help Hungarian can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Hungarian program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory, depending on the user's option during install. CCC.exe is the CCC Help Hungarian's primary executable file and it occupies around 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Hungarian. They occupy 6.04 MB (6335488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Hungarian version 2014.1204.1736.31659
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Hungarian releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Hungarian from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Hungarian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". The CCC Help Hungarian app will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Hungarian in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Hungarian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Hungarian which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Hungarian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 16:43:19.390