CCC Help Hungarian
CCC Help Hungarian is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the software CCC Help Hungarian can be found at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Hungarian program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CCCDsPreview.exe is the CCC Help Hungarian's primary executable file and it occupies close to 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Hungarian is comprised of the following executables which take 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk:
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0605.2236.38795
of CCC Help Hungarian. For other CCC Help Hungarian versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Hungarian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Hungarian application will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Hungarian in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Hungarian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After removing CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Hungarian which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:05:48.560