CCC Help Hungarian
CCC Help Hungarian is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More details about the program CCC Help Hungarian can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). atiapfxx.exe is the CCC Help Hungarian's primary executable file and it occupies close to 156.00 KB (159744 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside CCC Help Hungarian. They occupy about 2.16 MB (2260880
bytes) on disk.
- atiapfxx.exe (156.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Hungarian version 2014.1105.2159.39482
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Hungarian releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Hungarian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Hungarian application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Hungarian in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Hungarian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After removing CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Hungarian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Hungarian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:21:46.777