CCC Help Hungarian
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can see more info related to CCC Help Hungarian at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Hungarian is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The program's main executable file is titled CCCDsPreview.exe and occupies 58.50 KB (59904 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Hungarian. They occupy about 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0811.2302.39561
of CCC Help Hungarian. For other CCC Help Hungarian versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY action to erase CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Hungarian from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Hungarian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Hungarian program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Hungarian in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Hungarian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Hungarian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Hungarian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:19:08.037