CCC Help Hungarian
CCC Help Hungarian is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the program CCC Help Hungarian can be found at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Hungarian application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CCCDsPreview.exe is the CCC Help Hungarian's primary executable file and it occupies circa 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Hungarian. They take about 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Hungarian version 2013.1008.0931.15229
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Hungarian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Hungarian from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Hungarian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Hungarian application will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Hungarian in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Hungarian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Hungarian which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Hungarian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:29:12.827