CCC Help Hungarian
This page is about CCC Help Hungarian for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more information about CCC Help Hungarian on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCCDsPreview.exe is the CCC Help Hungarian's main executable file and it occupies about 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with CCC Help Hungarian. They occupy about 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Hungarian version 2013.0830.1943.33589
only. For other CCC Help Hungarian versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Hungarian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". The CCC Help Hungarian application will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Hungarian in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Hungarian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Hungarian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:01:52.880