CCC Help Hungarian
This page is about CCC Help Hungarian for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about the program CCC Help Hungarian can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Hungarian is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and occupies 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside CCC Help Hungarian. They occupy about 2.52 MB (2637440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Hungarian version 2012.0214.2236.40551
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Hungarian releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Hungarian from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Hungarian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". The CCC Help Hungarian program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Hungarian in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Hungarian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Hungarian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 06:56:29.757