CCC Help Hungarian
This web page is about CCC Help Hungarian for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more data about CCC Help Hungarian on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the CCC Help Hungarian program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is labeled CCC.exe and occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
CCC Help Hungarian contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.75 MB (7076480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (621.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0329.2311.39738
of CCC Help Hungarian. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Hungarian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people choose to erase it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Hungarian from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Hungarian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". The CCC Help Hungarian application will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Hungarian in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Hungarian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Hungarian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Hungarian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:20:17.650