CCC Help Hungarian
CCC Help Hungarian is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can see more info about CCC Help Hungarian at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Hungarian is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The program's main executable file is named CLI.exe and it has a size of 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help Hungarian. They occupy 2.81 MB (2947712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Hungarian version 2011.0908.1354.23115
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Hungarian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY practice to remove CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Hungarian from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Hungarian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Hungarian program will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Hungarian in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Hungarian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After removing CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Hungarian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Hungarian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:43:15.757