CCC Help Danish
CCC Help Danish is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your computerATI
. Go over here
where you can get more info on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about CCC Help Danish on ATI's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the CCC Help Danish's primary executable file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with CCC Help Danish. They occupy about 4.64 MB (4860944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- amdprw.exe (410.52 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (68.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Danish version 2011.0209.2145.38988
alone. For more CCC Help Danish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Danish from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Danish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Danish". The CCC Help Danish program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Danish in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Danish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Danish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Danish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Danish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Danish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Danish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Danish supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-17 18:29:08.437