CCC Help Chinese Standard
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your computerATI
. Take a look here
for more information on ATI. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Chinese Standard on ATI's web page. Usually the CCC Help Chinese Standard program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CCCInstall.exe is the CCC Help Chinese Standard's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 52.00 KB (53248 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Chinese Standard installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.98 MB (3121152
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Chinese Standard version 2009.0313.2232.38663
alone. For other CCC Help Chinese Standard versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Standard is an application by ATI. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Chinese Standard program will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Chinese Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After removing CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Chinese Standard that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-18 03:29:56.200