CCC Help Chinese Standard
This page is about CCC Help Chinese Standard for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your systemATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. You can see more info related to CCC Help Chinese Standard at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Chinese Standard's main file takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
CCC Help Chinese Standard installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Chinese Standard version 2011.0407.0735.11742
alone. For more CCC Help Chinese Standard versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Standard is an application marketed by ATI. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Chinese Standard with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Chinese Standard application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Chinese Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Chinese Standard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Chinese Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 20:44:16.583