CCC Help Chinese Standard
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your PCATI
. Take a look here
for more information on ATI. More data about the app CCC Help Chinese Standard can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. CCC Help Chinese Standard's main file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
CCC Help Chinese Standard contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.06 MB (4260352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Chinese Standard version 2010.0330.2134.36914
only. For more CCC Help Chinese Standard versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a program offered by ATI. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Chinese Standard program will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Chinese Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After removing CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Chinese Standard that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Chinese Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 23:37:27.633