CCC Help Chinese Standard
How to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your computer
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by ATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about CCC Help Chinese Standard at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Chinese Standard is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The application's main executable file has a size of 88.00 KB (90112 bytes) on disk and is named CCCInstall.exe.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Chinese Standard. They take about 2.73 MB (2863104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0421.0656.10561
of CCC Help Chinese Standard. For other CCC Help Chinese Standard versions please click below:
...click to view all...
How to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a program offered by ATI. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Chinese Standard application will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Chinese Standard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Chinese Standard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Chinese Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:49:34.200