CCC Help Chinese Standard
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your PCATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. More data about the app CCC Help Chinese Standard can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
CCC Help Chinese Standard installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.09 MB (3240960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Chinese Standard version 2011.0630.0015.41755
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Chinese Standard versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a program by ATI. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Chinese Standard program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Chinese Standard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Chinese Standard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:21:51.317