CCC Help Chinese Standard
A way to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your PC
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by ATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Chinese Standard on ATI's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCCInstall.exe is the CCC Help Chinese Standard's primary executable file and it takes about 88.00 KB (90112 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Chinese Standard installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.73 MB (2863104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Chinese Standard version 2010.0329.0835.13543
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Chinese Standard versions:
...click to view all...
How to erase CCC Help Chinese Standard with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a program marketed by ATI. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Chinese Standard application will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Chinese Standard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After removing CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Chinese Standard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows XP (5.1)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:05:03.177