CCC Help Chinese Standard
This info is about CCC Help Chinese Standard for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Chinese Standard on ATI's website. CCC Help Chinese Standard is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file occupies 52.00 KB (53248 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCCInstall.exe.
CCC Help Chinese Standard installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.97 MB (3117056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Chinese Standard version 2009.0804.2222.38385
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Chinese Standard:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a program offered by the software company ATI. Some people want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Chinese Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Chinese Standard application will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Chinese Standard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Chinese Standard that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:01:32.617