CCC Help Chinese Standard
A guide to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your PC
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by ATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Further information about CCC Help Chinese Standard can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. CCC Help Chinese Standard's main file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with CCC Help Chinese Standard. They take about 2.51 MB (2630656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0526.0026.42091
of CCC Help Chinese Standard. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Chinese Standard versions:
...click to view all...
A way to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help Chinese Standard is an application offered by the software company ATI. Some people choose to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Chinese Standard app will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Chinese Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After removing CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Chinese Standard which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Chinese Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:07:42.320