CCC Help Chinese Standard
A guide to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your system
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by ATI
. More info about ATI can be read here
. More information about CCC Help Chinese Standard can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCCDsPreview.exe is the CCC Help Chinese Standard's main executable file and it occupies around 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside CCC Help Chinese Standard. They occupy about 533.50 KB (546304
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Chinese Standard version 2011.0324.2227.38483
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Chinese Standard:
...click to view all...
A way to delete CCC Help Chinese Standard from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help Chinese Standard is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Some people choose to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Chinese Standard application will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Chinese Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After removing CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Chinese Standard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Chinese Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:39:31.923