CCC Help Chinese Standard
A way to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your system
This page is about CCC Help Chinese Standard for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by ATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Chinese Standard on ATI's web page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). cccprev.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 488.00 KB (499712 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Chinese Standard. They take an average of 2.83 MB (2965504
bytes) on disk.
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Chinese Standard version 2010.0210.2205.39615
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Chinese Standard versions:
...click to view all...
How to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help Chinese Standard is an application by ATI. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". The CCC Help Chinese Standard application will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Chinese Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Chinese Standard that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Chinese Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows Server 2003 (5.2)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:10:28.047