CCC Help Chinese Standard
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your systemATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. You can see more info about CCC Help Chinese Standard at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Chinese Standard is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. CCC Help Chinese Standard's primary file takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside CCC Help Chinese Standard. They take about 5.58 MB (5847568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
- amdprw.exe (524.52 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (130.50 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Chinese Standard version 2010.1228.2238.40637
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Chinese Standard versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Standard is an application released by ATI. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Chinese Standard from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". The CCC Help Chinese Standard app will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Chinese Standard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Chinese Standard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Chinese Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:29:38.000