CCC Help Chinese Standard
You can find below details on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Chinese Standard on ATI's website. CCC Help Chinese Standard is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help Chinese Standard. They take 4.00 MB (4194816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Chinese Standard version 2009.0521.2234.38731
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Chinese Standard releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Standard is an application offered by ATI. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Chinese Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Chinese Standard app will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Chinese Standard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Chinese Standard that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Chinese Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:56:08.350