CCC Help Chinese Standard
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your PCATI
. More data about ATI can be found here
. More info about the app CCC Help Chinese Standard can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in CCC Help Chinese Standard. They occupy 3.64 MB (3813888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.0702.1238.20840
of CCC Help Chinese Standard. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Chinese Standard releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Standard is an application offered by ATI. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Chinese Standard from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Chinese Standard app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Chinese Standard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Chinese Standard which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:49:52.327