BrowserAir is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall BrowserAir from your systemBrowserAir
. Additional info about BrowserAir can be seen here
. BrowserAir is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BrowserAir\Application directory, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for BrowserAir is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BrowserAir\Application\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called BrowserAir.exe and its approximative size is 713.00 KB (730112 bytes).
The executable files below are part of BrowserAir. They occupy about 8.96 MB (9391305
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserAir.exe (713.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.75 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.82 MB)
- setup.exe (3.54 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of BrowserAir. You can find below info on other releases of BrowserAir:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall BrowserAir.Directories that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall BrowserAir:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\BrowserAir
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\BrowserAir\Application\18.104.22.168\22.214.171.124.manifest
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\BrowserAir\Application\126.96.36.199\188.8.131.52.manifest
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\BrowserAir\Application\184.108.40.206\chrome.dll
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\BrowserAir\Application\220.127.116.11\chrome_100_percent.pak
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
BrowserAir is an application by BrowserAir. Some users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove BrowserAir is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase BrowserAir from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BrowserAir or simply click the Search field and type in "BrowserAir". The BrowserAir app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select BrowserAir in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about BrowserAir, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BrowserAir.
8. After removing BrowserAir, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowserAir that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BrowserAir using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BrowserAir by BrowserAir from your PC, nor are we saying that BrowserAir by BrowserAir is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BrowserAir in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-11-18 15:59:38.447