BrowserAir is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall BrowserAir from your PCBrowserAir
. You can read more on BrowserAir or check for application updates here
. BrowserAir is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BrowserAir\Application folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. BrowserAir's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BrowserAir\Application\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 713.00 KB (730112 bytes) on disk and is called BrowserAir.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in BrowserAir. They take 8.96 MB (9391305
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserAir.exe (713.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.75 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.82 MB)
- setup.exe (3.54 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of BrowserAir. You can find below info on other releases of BrowserAir:
...click to view all...
BrowserAir has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall BrowserAir:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BrowserAir
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
BrowserAir is an application offered by the software company BrowserAir. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove BrowserAir is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase BrowserAir with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BrowserAir or simply click the Search field and type in "BrowserAir". If it is installed on your PC the BrowserAir program will be found very quickly. When you select BrowserAir in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding BrowserAir, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BrowserAir.
8. After removing BrowserAir, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BrowserAir which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BrowserAir with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BrowserAir by BrowserAir from your computer, nor are we saying that BrowserAir by BrowserAir is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BrowserAir supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:02:18.873