BrowserAir is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall BrowserAir from your PCBrowserAir
. More information on BrowserAir can be seen here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BrowserAir\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for BrowserAir is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BrowserAir\Application\unins000.exe. BrowserAir.exe is the BrowserAir's primary executable file and it takes circa 713.00 KB (730112 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with BrowserAir. They occupy about 9.36 MB (9817761
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserAir.exe (713.00 KB)
- setbro.exe (129.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
- updater.exe (761.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.75 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.82 MB)
- setup.exe (3.54 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of BrowserAir. You can find here a few links to other BrowserAir releases:
...click to view all...
BrowserAir has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall BrowserAir from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove BrowserAir:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BrowserAir
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
BrowserAir is a program marketed by BrowserAir. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase BrowserAir is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall BrowserAir from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BrowserAir or simply click the Search feature and type in "BrowserAir". The BrowserAir program will be found very quickly. After you select BrowserAir in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BrowserAir, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BrowserAir.
8. After uninstalling BrowserAir, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BrowserAir which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowserAir using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BrowserAir by BrowserAir from your computer, we are not saying that BrowserAir by BrowserAir is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove BrowserAir supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-28 14:46:54.573