BrowserAir is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall BrowserAir from your computerBrowserAir
. More information about BrowserAir can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BrowserAir\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for BrowserAir is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BrowserAir\Application\184.108.40.206\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. The application's main executable file is titled BrowserAir.exe and its approximative size is 713.00 KB (730112 bytes).
BrowserAir contains of the executables below. They take 9.25 MB (9704097
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserAir.exe (713.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
- updater.exe (772.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.75 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.82 MB)
- setup.exe (3.54 MB)
The current web page applies to BrowserAir version 220.127.116.11
only. For other BrowserAir versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you remove BrowserAir from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall BrowserAir:
The files below were left behind on your disk by BrowserAir when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BrowserAir
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\DefaultBrowser_NOPUBLISHERID\SplashScreen\DefaultBrowser_NOPUBLISHERID!BrowserAir.5C3XWTJAQB7EC62NHLMEZ6RXWM
BrowserAir is a program marketed by BrowserAir. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove BrowserAir is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete BrowserAir from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BrowserAir or simply click the Search feature and type in "BrowserAir". If it exists on your system the BrowserAir application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BrowserAir in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BrowserAir, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BrowserAir.
8. After uninstalling BrowserAir, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BrowserAir that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BrowserAir with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BrowserAir by BrowserAir from your computer, nor are we saying that BrowserAir by BrowserAir is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BrowserAir in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-16 19:59:10.690