This web page is about BrowserAir for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall BrowserAir from your computerBrowserAir
. Further information on BrowserAir can be found here
. BrowserAir is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BrowserAir\Application folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BrowserAir\Application\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BrowserAir. BrowserAir.exe is the BrowserAir's main executable file and it takes circa 713.00 KB (730112 bytes) on disk.
BrowserAir installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.96 MB (9391305
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserAir.exe (713.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.75 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.82 MB)
- setup.exe (3.54 MB)
The current page applies to BrowserAir version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more BrowserAir versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall BrowserAir you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall BrowserAir:
The files below remain on your disk by BrowserAir when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BrowserAir
Registry that is not uninstalled:
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
BrowserAir is a program offered by the software company BrowserAir. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove BrowserAir is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall BrowserAir from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BrowserAir or simply click the Search feature and type in "BrowserAir". The BrowserAir application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BrowserAir in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BrowserAir, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BrowserAir.
8. After uninstalling BrowserAir, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowserAir which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BrowserAir using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BrowserAir by BrowserAir from your computer, we are not saying that BrowserAir by BrowserAir is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BrowserAir supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-14 14:39:45.040