BrowserAir is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall BrowserAir from your computerBrowserAir
. Take a look here
for more information on BrowserAir. BrowserAir is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BrowserAir\Application directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing BrowserAir is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BrowserAir\Application\220.127.116.11\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. BrowserAir.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 713.00 KB (730112 bytes) on disk.
BrowserAir installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.24 MB (9692321
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserAir.exe (713.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
- updater.exe (768.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.75 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.82 MB)
- setup.exe (3.54 MB)
The current web page applies to BrowserAir version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find here a few links to other BrowserAir releases:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall BrowserAir you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall BrowserAir:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall BrowserAir:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BrowserAir
Registry that is not uninstalled:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
BrowserAir is an application by BrowserAir. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase BrowserAir is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove BrowserAir from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BrowserAir or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BrowserAir". If it exists on your system the BrowserAir program will be found automatically. After you click BrowserAir in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding BrowserAir, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BrowserAir.
8. After removing BrowserAir, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowserAir which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BrowserAir with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BrowserAir by BrowserAir from your PC, we are not saying that BrowserAir by BrowserAir is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BrowserAir in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 16:34:42.657