BrowserAir is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall BrowserAir from your PCBrowserAir
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on BrowserAir. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BrowserAir\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove BrowserAir by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BrowserAir\Application\37.1.2006.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. BrowserAir's main file takes about 713.00 KB (730112 bytes) and is called BrowserAir.exe.
The executables below are part of BrowserAir. They occupy about 45.01 MB (47192888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserAir.exe (713.00 KB)
- mini_installer_org.exe (36.52 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.52 KB)
- Updater.exe (760.78 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.75 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.82 MB)
- setup.exe (3.36 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 37.1.2006.0
of BrowserAir. You can find below a few links to other BrowserAir versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall BrowserAir.Folders found on disk after you uninstall BrowserAir from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by BrowserAir when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BrowserAir
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
BrowserAir is a program released by BrowserAir. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall BrowserAir is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete BrowserAir with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BrowserAir or simply click the Search feature and type in "BrowserAir". The BrowserAir program will be found very quickly. After you select BrowserAir in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding BrowserAir, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BrowserAir.
8. After removing BrowserAir, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BrowserAir which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BrowserAir with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BrowserAir by BrowserAir from your PC, nor are we saying that BrowserAir by BrowserAir is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BrowserAir supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 05:36:42.653