This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall BrowserAir for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall BrowserAir from your PCBrowserAir
. Open here
for more information on BrowserAir. Usually the BrowserAir application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BrowserAir\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. BrowserAir's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BrowserAir\Application\126.96.36.199\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 713.00 KB (730112 bytes) on disk and is titled BrowserAir.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside BrowserAir. They take about 8.49 MB (8906401
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserAir.exe (713.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.75 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.82 MB)
- setup.exe (3.54 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of BrowserAir. You can find here a few links to other BrowserAir releases:
...click to view all...
BrowserAir has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
BrowserAir is a program released by BrowserAir. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall BrowserAir is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase BrowserAir from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BrowserAir or simply activate the Search field and type in "BrowserAir". If it is installed on your PC the BrowserAir program will be found automatically. When you click BrowserAir in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about BrowserAir, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BrowserAir.
8. After removing BrowserAir, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowserAir that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BrowserAir with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BrowserAir by BrowserAir from your PC, nor are we saying that BrowserAir by BrowserAir is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BrowserAir in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-17 20:09:52.140