This info is about BrowserAir for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall BrowserAir from your systemBrowserAir
. You can read more on BrowserAir or check for application updates here
. BrowserAir is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BrowserAir\Application directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling BrowserAir is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BrowserAir\Application\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 713.00 KB (730112 bytes) on disk and is labeled BrowserAir.exe.
The following executables are installed beside BrowserAir. They occupy about 9.18 MB (9624737
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserAir.exe (713.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
- updater.exe (884.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.75 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.82 MB)
- setup.exe (3.36 MB)
This data is about BrowserAir version 37.2.2007.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of BrowserAir:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall BrowserAir you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall BrowserAir:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BrowserAir
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
BrowserAir is an application marketed by BrowserAir. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase BrowserAir is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete BrowserAir from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BrowserAir or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BrowserAir". If it exists on your system the BrowserAir application will be found very quickly. After you select BrowserAir in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BrowserAir, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BrowserAir.
8. After uninstalling BrowserAir, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BrowserAir that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowserAir using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BrowserAir by BrowserAir from your computer, nor are we saying that BrowserAir by BrowserAir is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BrowserAir in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 17:22:05.407