This info is about BrowserAir for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall BrowserAir from your systemBrowserAir
. You can read more on BrowserAir or check for application updates here
. BrowserAir is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BrowserAir\Application directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling BrowserAir is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BrowserAir\Application\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 713.00 KB (730112 bytes) on disk and is labeled BrowserAir.exe.
The following executables are installed beside BrowserAir. They occupy about 9.18 MB (9624737
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserAir.exe (713.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
- updater.exe (884.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.75 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.82 MB)
- setup.exe (3.36 MB)
This data is about BrowserAir version 37.2.2007.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of BrowserAir:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall BrowserAir you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall BrowserAir:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BrowserAir
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
BrowserAir is an application marketed by BrowserAir. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase BrowserAir is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete BrowserAir from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BrowserAir or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BrowserAir". If it is installed on your PC the BrowserAir app will be found automatically. After you select BrowserAir in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about BrowserAir, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BrowserAir.
8. After uninstalling BrowserAir, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BrowserAir that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowserAir using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BrowserAir by BrowserAir from your computer, nor are we saying that BrowserAir by BrowserAir is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BrowserAir in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 17:22:05.407