You can find below details on how to uninstall BrowserAir for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall BrowserAir from your computerBrowserAir
. You can read more on BrowserAir or check for application updates here
. Usually the BrowserAir application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BrowserAir\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BrowserAir\Application\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BrowserAir. The program's main executable file is named BrowserAir.exe and it has a size of 713.00 KB (730112 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside BrowserAir. They take about 8.96 MB (9391305
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserAir.exe (713.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.75 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.82 MB)
- setup.exe (3.54 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of BrowserAir. Click on the links below for other BrowserAir versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling BrowserAir we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove BrowserAir:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BrowserAir
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
BrowserAir is a program by the software company BrowserAir. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall BrowserAir is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase BrowserAir using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BrowserAir or simply click the Search feature and type in "BrowserAir". If it exists on your system the BrowserAir program will be found automatically. After you click BrowserAir in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BrowserAir, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BrowserAir.
8. After uninstalling BrowserAir, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowserAir that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BrowserAir using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BrowserAir by BrowserAir from your computer, nor are we saying that BrowserAir by BrowserAir is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BrowserAir in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-24 01:46:48.020